Fincham Press seeks to innovate not only in what it puts out into the world, but also in its own publishing process. This approach reflects the experiments that already occupy our teaching life.
Besides its own student anthologies, the press looks to offer bespoke educational materials, as well as essays, scholarship and creative work for a general audience. Priority is given to work by staff, students and alumni, but we will consider submissions from others who share our belief in the value of English Literature and Creative Writing as subjects for teaching and research.
To submit a proposal
Please write to finchampress [at] roehampton.ac.uk, and provide the following information:
- A title and brief overview of the proposed book or project (max 50 words)
- A longer synopsis (max 250 words)
- A chapter-by-chapter outline
- Total proposed book length
- Information about the proposed audience, market, and promotion channels
- Information about your own expertise and publication history, including links with relevant organizations or groups
- Contact details, including an email address, web and social media links